Oh gee! I am so sorry for the delay in getting a post up for you guys! Things have been crazy around here lately! I have been anxiously waiting to share this muffin recipe with you! I am super proud of it, and it is insanely delicious. I have a good friend who is in the hospital, and she had asked for some homemade muffins, so I came up with this. Healthy and yummy! What could be better? Well… in case you have an allergy to them, these are also eggless! Woo! Just be careful of the other ingredients you use to make sure they stay that way! Try these and let me know what you think.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F., line muffin tin
- Mash bananas, mix in sugar and oil
- In a separate bowl mix flour and baking powder
- Alternate mixing dry ingredients and water into banana mixture.
- Mix in chocolate chips
- Fill each muffin liner 3/4 full. Place in oven and bake for 5 minutes. Lower heat to 375 degrees F. and bake for additional 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool.