CURRY! I love curry! Thai. Indian. Indonesian. If it’s curry I’m there! I know it’s a very hit or miss thing for people, but if you haven’t tried curry I really encourage you to. Don’t let the smell put you off if that’s what’s stopping you. This is one I’ve made quite a few times. It has some heat to it, so if you’re sensitive to spicy add some additional coconut milk or some plain yogurt and allow it to cook down longer. You can use chicken instead of shrimp and it works perfectly as well! Serve over rice or with Naan bread. I really hope you enjoy this one!
*If you need to devein and peel your own shrimp your Prep Time will be longer*
- Clean shrimp, chop veggies.
- Add oil to pan, heat on medium, add onion and cook until tender, add garlic and lightly brown.
- Add red pepper, cook to soften
- Add coriander, curry powder, and tumeric, mix and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add diced tomato, mix and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, stir, simmer 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cook until shrimp are curled and light pink.